Monday, July 6, 2009

its about that time.

the time has flown by, from months, to weeks, to days, and finally down to the final hours before i hop on a flight. quick side note, why is the expression hop on a flight, i imagine passengers all jumping from the terminal to their seats, bumping into one another due to some people's lack of coordination, while others have are experiencing side effects of some sort of flight easing meds. anyways, maybe i'll hope a few feet just so i can truly say i hoped on a flight.

my first flight was my sophomore
year of high school, to washington state, a flight lasting for only a couple hours. oh and then there was that time that i flew back from washington. and that, ladies and gentlemen, sums up my list of flight history. me and airplanes are mere acquaintances, not to say that we dont get along, we just haven't spent much time getting to know one another. luckily i dont get motion sickness, but i do get restless and slightly claustrophobic. im planning on being one of those people who power walk up and down the length of the plane, to avoid one of those crazy traveling blood clots. somebody forgot about the importance of discretion and told me all about those little guys. well international flight, here i come.

im hoping that i have time to update this thing as much as possible, ive decided my journal, well and ultimately my blog, are going to be my closest friends for the next few weeks. they will be with me over there, always ready to
listen, and pretty darn reliable.

well off i go...i still have some packing to do, and by some i mean all. from the clothes i'll never wear again, to my well balanced diet of trail mix, granola bars, and beef jerky.

No comments:

Post a Comment